Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Brother and Sister

Nah, this one happened 2 weeks ago. Somehow I believe this little boy will grow up as a very sweet guy. Hahaha.

A little boy and a little girl were sitting in MRT (primary school age). I think the boy is the elder one. They laughed and played together (quite rough). Then the girl showed a bruise on her knee to her brother. This little boy rubbed the bruise and also used his saliva to rub the bruise. (well, perhaps for some people it was disgusting, but my mom used to use her saliva to rub my scar too).

I was just smiling. They were really sweet. Even when they played together, I could see that this little boy is not typical 'elder-brother-who-abuses-the-sister' HAHAHAHA.. Of course he was also playful like other little boys. After a while, he used his elbow to 'rub' the sister's bruise and this made the sister laughed a lot. Hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment