Friday, November 16, 2012

it's weekend again!

Hello. It's weekend again. I don't really have any ideas about what I should write now, so let me share with you some interesting articles that I've found the past week:

1. http://carrotsformichaelmas.com/

I first encountered this blog from Dom's facebook. I think it's really a beautiful blog by a stay-at-home mother. I've just recently read her conversion story! She also shared lots of useful things for mother, e.g. ecological breastfeeding, a term that I have not heard before!! The blog really makes me think a lot about vocation, motherhood, and family life!

2. http://travel.cnn.com/explorations/life/most-hated-cities-861160
I've just found this article! I kinda expected that New Delhi is one of them and I was also not too surprised that Jakarta is also in this list! You should really explore this website. Even if you still can't travel to many places, the articles are just interesting and the photos are gorgeous!

Yup I think that's all. Hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment