Saturday, March 16, 2013

LOL - things Catholic girls say

Sharmini sent me the link about "things Catholic girls say"
I was 'listening' to the two videos and I was laughing at the facts that those things are true!!!

Ok here are the true statements from that video:
1. "There was one time I was discerning to be a nun"
2. "Is it too short? Are you sure?"
3. "My spiritual director says...."
4. "I seriously need to go confession."
5. "Have I said my morning prayer?"
6. "He's ... he's .... and he's Catholic!"
7. "I'll pray for you"
8. "I'm thinking whether I should homeschool my children"
9. "...cute babies in Mass..."
10. "Will xyz become Catholic?" (well, I don't really talk about Justin Bieber though :P)

This is really really cute!!! *still laughing until now*

And my engaged colleague told me one that was true,
"he was discerning..."

Ahhh.. Now I miss my 3-hour-marathon-chat with Sharmini! Hahahaha.

1 comment:

  1. Ferninda!
    I laughed so hard the first time I watched the video 'cos I've caught myself saying some of those things too!
    I miss our long Sunday chats.
    Till we meet again.

    ReplyDelete