Monday, December 24, 2018

The Five-Minute Writer - Day 11 - one minute one sentence

Day 11 - write a sentence

Spend one minute to write a sentence about…

An animal

A dog is more than a friend as my dog also caught the rats in my old house.

How you’re feeling right now

I feel quite sleepy as I slept late to watch Aquaman with Paul.

A place

India is a country that I always want to revisit as I love the Himalayan mountains there and I still want to visit Goa and see the body of St Francis Xavier.

A silly sentence

Mermaid doll loves to twirl around in an imaginary aquarium.

Yourself

I used to describe myself as someone who likes to read books, but for the past years I’ve changed it to someone who loves rock-climbing.

A habit

I love to sit down on my black sofa and scroll through my favourite blogs on Sunday mornings before Paul wakes up (if I manage to wake up earlier than him).

No comments:

Post a Comment