Monday, December 17, 2018

The Five-Minute Writer-Day 8- A Turning Point

One of the most eventful turning point in my life was when I attended a youth retreat when I was 15. It was organized by the Carmelite and it had the charismatic spirit too. Since then, I joined a Charismatic cell group and I felt that it led me to have deeper desire to be close to God. I always found that this group was special because it required me to do a daily prayer of offering, it demanded weekly attendance in the cell group, it encouraged frequent confession and Rosary, and it did not only consist of personal sharing, but a structured spiritual formation. It was not just a group that had a monthly meeting. When I finally joined Legion of Mary, I was not surprised by the commitment it required because of this charismatic group and retreat.

No comments:

Post a Comment