Friday, December 14, 2018

The Five-Minute Writer - Day 5 - Things to be happy about

Sight
Looking at the sun rays as I walk through the shortcut to my workplace. It sometimes does not feel like I’m in Singapore when I walk that path every morning
The colours created by the light going through the stain glasses in my parish
When Paul finally reached my place that morning of the wedding day and the first thing he said was,”We are almost late!”

Sound
Spotting the sound of koel


Taste
Eating MacDonalds French fries after a long day at work
Eating tortilla de patatas made by Paul!
(As you can see, I love potatoes)
Munching marshmallows dipped in melted dark chocolate


Touch
Squeezing Paul’s hand in the early morning as I’m half asleep
A hug from some students almost every morning as if I have not met them for ages

Smell
The smell of durian as I walk in unknown places

No comments:

Post a Comment